If you are going to start learning web development, and you are in trouble finding the best code editor, don’t worry, here I will show you one of the best code editors for web designing & development.
The code editor name is Visual Studio (VS) Code. Currently, it is my favorite and one of the most popular code editors.
Why is it best for web designing & development?
- VS code has so many powerful features and as well as it is lightweight.
- It supports macOS, Linux, and Windows.
- VS Code has a huge collection of extensions that enhance the power of the editor, making your development workflow easier and faster.
- It is Free and open-source.
Some useful VS Code extensions for beginners
- Live Server – Launch a local development server with live reload feature for static & dynamic pages.
- Material Icon Theme – Get the Material Design icons into your VS Code files and folders.
- Auto Rename Tag – Automatically rename paired HTML/XML tag,
- HTML CSS Support – HTML
- Community Material Theme – Material Design themes for VS Code.
- Prettier – Code formatter – Beautify your code.